FORT WAYNE, Ind. (CTSFW)—From March 21–23, Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne (CTSFW), is hosting a Prayerfully Consider Visit (PCV) on campus. This biannual event is an opportunity for men and women considering a future vocation as a pastor or deaconess to explore in a tangible way what life is like as a student at CTSFW. Over three days, attendees will:
- Immerse themselves in scripturally-based, confessionally-focused theological studies
- Participate in worship with our seminary community
- Dine with and enjoy fellowship with faculty and current students
- Learn about financial aid, including the 100% tuition coverage grant
- Tour the campus, library, and the Food & Clothing Co-op
- Learn about CTSFW’s relocation services and Lutheran educational options for those with children
PCV is open to both college-aged prospects and those considering church work as a second career. Spouses and fiancés/fiancées are encouraged to join their partner, as they are vital not only to the decision-making process but to their future success serving Christ’s Church. All participants—including spouses and fiancés/fiancées—attend PCV for free. Room and board on campus are also covered. Learn more and register at www.ctsfw.edu/PCV.
For questions or concerns not answered by the PCV page, contact the Admission Office at Admission@ctsfw.edu or (800) 481-2155.
Concordia Theological Seminary (CTSFW), Fort Wayne, Indiana, exists to form servants in Jesus Christ who teach the faithful, reach the lost and care for all. Founded in 1846, CTSFW is a seminary of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod (LCMS). Learn more about CTSFW at www.ctsfw.edu and the LCMS at www.lcms.org.
For additional information concerning educational opportunities and events at CTSFW, please contact Andrea Schultz, Seminary Relations, (260) 452-3150 or SeminaryRelations@ctsfw.edu. If you no longer wish to receive these updates, you may opt-out.