Grace Lutheran Church of Fargo, North Dakota, is celebrating its 125th anniversary. First established in 1889, the original services led by Rev. A. Wihlborg were conducted in German and held in the local Swedish Baptist Church and the Norwegian Lutheran Free Church on Fourth Street North in Fargo. The congregation built their own church in 1905 on Fourth Street and First Avenue, and the current site at 821 5th Avenue South was constructed in 1930.
Please join us on Sunday, January 22, at 2:00 P.M. as we celebrate the “Generations of Praise” that have come before and will continue to be part of Grace Lutheran Church. Refreshments will be served after the service. Other events are planned throughout the year.